A New Year...a Semi-BIG year!



The new year came in pretty quiet but for the roar of panic in my heart for what is to come.  I hadn't realized I was dreading this year until January 1st arrived and the roar in my heart got even louder {like Boeing 757 loud}.

Main reason...I will turn 40!

However, now a few days into 2015, the roar has quieted.  I realized I will not instantly grow an enormous amount of wrinkles and the grey hair is still covered, so I now to breathe, rest, and anticipate.  Rather than anticipate with dread, I'm choosing to anticipate with joy and excitement.

I will never have this year again
I will never turn this age again
I will never be in this stage of life again


So, I will embrace it fully and entirely...good and bad.

My desire is to relish in each day and make memories!
A list of 40 things I will make,
   some silly,
   some serious,
   some ambitious,
   some easy

But none the less, it will be a list to spring me into the next decade of my life.

{note: if you'd like to offer a suggestion for something to add to my list, I'm all ears, I may not actually add it, but I will consider all ideas}


The 40 List...

1. ???

Ha...you thought I was going to share it didn't you?!  

Well, I'm not, at least not right now.  I'm still working on it and will reveal portions throughout the year right here on the blog...maybe in 40 posts {heehee}.  

I'll leave you with one item from the list...

1.  Blog 40 times in 2015 (now down to 39 times)

I sincerely look forward to how God will grow me through this adventure as He continually lavishes His love, grace, mercy and peace into my heart.  

The roar has faded and the excitement begins!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Dream

Perspective