Living in Chaos!

The next three weeks are going to be a little nutty for me...living surrounded by boxes, random items and suitcases. For those who know me, clutter is not my friend.  


No, I'm not going on a wonderful vacation.
No, I'm not living in a van down by the river.

I am moving.
Again.


However, I have had the joy of having the same roommate (SY) for the past 3 years (it's been amazing) and am a little sad to have to move.  I am SO excited for her adventure going back to school and my adventure of living alone for the first time.


Prior to this roommate I had moved about 4-5 times in 2 years...that is a lot of moving chaos!  I have gotten pretty good at sorting and purging!


Though the next few weeks will be a bit crazy and life will not really be settled, I know the end is in sight and order will once again be re-gained!  I am grateful for family and friends who are willing (some not of their own choice) to help me move AGAIN and for God's provision of a bigger place than I had originally intended.  


So, if you see me in the same outfit often or not quite matching jewelry or a little more disheveled...give me a few more weeks! :)  


And once I am settled look for some cupcake madness! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Purposeful Life of a Carrot

Perspective

A New Year...a Semi-BIG year!